Sunday 22 April 2012

3-2-1....

Here we go, just have to try to get a little sleep and we'll be off, hopefully not in a snow storm!

Guess what? I asked my niece Melissa to design a logo for Cure Crotch Cancer, (we decided to go with CCC instead of KKK for obvious reasons.)

Look below to see what the talented woman came up with! I think it is beautiful - stunning actually.

Also a dear friend of mine named Johanna is going to do the weekend to end women's cancers' walk in sept. She'll be looking for sponsers as she has to raise quite a bit in pledges to join. I like that we are having some fun here but are going to do some good too. I'll post details when they're available.

So to sleep I should go. The second picture describes my inner core. Nervous but also a building feeling of excitement and optimism.

Enter co-ordinates for London UH and set phasers on hope.

1 comment: