Saturday 28 April 2012

Slow day here at the okay corral so the party is at the nurses station. On the meantime my iPod and this puzzle book that my friend Marjorie brought me are doing their best to keep me sane.

I hope to find out later tonight if there's enough Vanco in my blood to let me go home tomorrow. In the meantime my roomie went home, turned out she's deaf not grouchie. Who knew?

There. Did you hear it? We had 30 seconds when you couldn't hear someone talking or clomping down the hall! I should probably be more grateful and I'm sure I will be at
some point.

Harry is doing well at his unky Henry's. He can't quite believe he's allowed to explore their fenced in yard without his harness and has been cautiously peeking into every corner.

Henry says that he comes in when called and always rushes to use the litter box!

But he does miss he mom

1 comment:

  1. That was a wonderful place for Harrison to call 'home' for a week, eh? I'm sure he enjoyed being outside without a leash. That's cute how he cried for you.

    ReplyDelete