Thursday 31 May 2012

Happy June!

EKK I left my ipod in Heather's purse today!  I've only had it since Christmas and already it's indispensable.  Not even sure I know how to post to my blog without it!  It'll be good for me to take a bit of a break but if my eyes go glassy and I get the shakes you'll know why I'm in withdrawal!  A big big thanks to Heather for driving me to see my doctor today.  Some of my incisions are infected, others are weeping away so it was good to see my Doctor.  She gave me some antibiotics that should help my skin heal.  Really looking forward to this part getting healed and over with.

This afternoon my good friend Denise came over for a visit.  Harrison took to her right away.  I didn't take any pictures of Denise but I DID take a picture of some of the yummy treats she brought over.  Thanks so much for everything Denise.  You really went above and beyond, my appetite for my own cooking has not been great and this helped so much.  Caleb and Emily thank you too, they really enjoyed the muffins and squares!!!

Trying to take Harrison for a walk turned into some fun races for Caleb and Emily, and they even timed me walking to my tree and back and plan on re timing me once I get my good knee.  My knee is still straight!!!! My doctor was really impressed to see that.  The hard work is paying off.  Happy Month everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment