Friday 18 May 2012

Gotta know when to fold em

Harrison continues to make friends with Mr Mew and has been gentle and claws in (knock wood). Can't beat em join em is his motto!


Mr Mew 2 who replaced the originol Mr Mew yesterday continues to baffle with the same bad behavior. Really hope they figure it out because I hate to bother them every day!

I really appreciated Karen's comment on last night's post about how hard to push the physio. She totally gets the quandary. I cant blow this. I've decided to do my very best and do the stretches often throughout the day but stop when the knife like pain appears. I can do the stretch again later. Also I'm trying really hard to sit with the leg straight at all times.

Look at what I'm using to do the stretches. I love my Aberdeen scarf from my niece and her Scottish husband. It's been really really awesome to have Heather here and her help has been invaluable but I'd give anything for those paper crunchers to get a move on so Heather can join Gary and start their married life together.

Tonight I was able to play cards! I have a comfy wheel chair seat and that helped a lot. I didn't want to miss the walk down the hall so I pushed the empty chair and sat in it when I got there. Bea got me a cushion for my foot and I was comfortable enough to lose two games! I can't believe I got back to cards before 4 weeks is up!

This is Bea taking my money.

Dora acting up as usual!

Me after Alice zings me with 115 honking points!

She had the grace to feel bad about it but would do it again in a heart beat! Love these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment