Sunday 20 May 2012

Is that bubblegum on your face or are you just happy to see me!?

Today was quiet. The pump messed up again as usual. It's good I'm taking these pictures of the error messages cause the nurse was able to use them to try to explain to the pharmacy what's going on. They suggested trying changing the schedule an hour earlier so the pump won't think the bag is as empty. Fingers crossed!

I had to change the battery at 4:30 am. I'm sure not going to miss all the beeping when I'm loosed from this machine in 2-4 weeks and I have a whole new respect for people who are on oxygen or other machines for the rest of their lives.

My friend Melanie just graduated as an art major and came up with this totally awesome V day card!

Truth truly is stranger than fiction! Thanks Melanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment