Wednesday 16 May 2012

One less hospital!

So. Sheena says I haven't lost any range of motion, my leg is still flat. Yay! She did however make me flatten my knee with such intensity and so often that I can hardly move it tonight. And she said I can use my rollator now instead of the wheel less walker so that makes life easier for my shoulders because I don't have to pick up the walker and mr mew with each step.

In further good news I found out that contrary to the hospital propaganda that they gave me to read, the plan next wed is that I'll be coming straight home after the surgery! For the most part I am really happy about this, sleeping in my own bed rules, but I'm nervous about the fact that I'll have drains from my lymph nodes sticking out of the tops of my legs. I have the nurses coming in though so they should be able to help me. Anyway, whatever, it'll be done and hopefully over with!

Tonight we went to Wimpies. How's that for a non segue?

And we picked out flowers for my porch pot! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Caleb looks right at home next to those Rubber Soul haircuts! Lookin cool.
    And both siblings have great burger-attacking faces. It's all about the crazy eyes!

    ReplyDelete