Saturday 19 May 2012

Petunias? I'll show you some petunias!

Today Henry took me to see Mom. I'm kind of paying for the extra walking now pain wise but it was TOTALLY worth it.

Mom looked at pictures on Henry's playbook and read a nice letter from Deb about her sheep. At one point we were identifying some flowers as petunias and mom said "Petunias? THESE are some petunias!" and showed us her Dolly's feet. We all had a good laugh about that.

More pictures on Facebook tomorrow.

I've decided that our own personal porch chipmunk isn't protecting a nest or anything, he's just flat out trying to harass Harrison.

Harrison doesn't really seem all that bothered by it so I think the jokes on the Chippie, because Harrison would probably just make friends with it anyway.

Bea and her husband Martin kindly water my flowers for me. I thought she looked so pretty today.

And I had some fun with the psychedelic filter in photo gene

Guess who decided to work correctly today? Yes that's the exact message I want to see!

Of course it worked because the nurse was coming anyway to change the dressing on my picc.

The picc site is doing okay although they sometimes have a hard time flushing it. My skin is getting pretty thinned out and blistery in some parts that have to be under bandage all the time, but mostly it just feels itchy.

I'm happy to say that the knee wound is a thing of beauty as far as healing goes and I only cover up half of it anymore and that's only because it's Harrison's favorite knee and I figure to keep his bum out of the whole deal!

Only 3 days till the big V Day! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment