Sunday 10 June 2012

BBQ

I had a great day today at a family BBQ. I was afraid that I was going to make the leaking worse by going out but I guess Maureen's gift of pink duct tape as a threat scared the lymph gland incision into semi good behavior! I'm really happy about that.

Melissa picked me up and was kind enough to give Harry a belly rub despite being a confirmed dog person.

We stopped at the pet store to buy some puppy pads for me! Much cheaper than buying disposable bed protectors from medical supply places for when the nurses treat my wounds.

Then we headed out to the Koch's for an amazing family BBQ. Thanks for organizing Heather! I got such a loving welcome!

The Sausages were delicious and every thing else was too! I have lots of pictures to sort through which I'll have to do a few minutes of sitting at my desk at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment