Sunday 17 June 2012

Time to go outside!!!

More packing of the wound today. Probably be happening every day for a while. I'm grateful it can be done on an out patient basis so I don't have to be in the hospital. Same with the iv antibiotics. As annoying as it is it sure beats 8 weeks in the hospital! And I'm truly grateful to be a citizen of Canada because I sure wouldn't be having 3 top notch surgeries anywhere else.

All the same I'm tired of it.

My family doc said that the reason the pathology takes so long is that there used to be a lot of false positives so now more than one person looks at it and that's why it takes so long. I'm glad they are taking their time to get it right! Still I both want to hear the results and I don't.

Harrison made me laugh today. He's a little one man weather channel so on days when it's going to rain he gets real anxious to get going outside. Today I think he was trying to get the nurse on her way because we usually go out after they leave so he climbed up behind her on the office chair while she was writing report and farted around till he was literally sitting on her head. Luckily she had a good sense of humour!

And the rain held off long enough for a good sit in his eaves trough.

No comments:

Post a Comment