Friday 8 June 2012

Slightly less ouchy with a side of boredom and continuing leakage

Perhaps a little less pain today if you squint just right and hold still, at least it wasn't shooting pain so I'm celebrating that.

There are only so many ways you can take pictures of your cat grazing on your flowers...

Look at his little square tail....

So I rescued some phlox that we tore off with the leash and took some pictures of the other person on the porch. Once I stop leaking like a sinking ship I have permission to walk a little so I'll be able to take pictures of something different!

Look what happens to the Scrabble teacher's face when you disappoint him (bottom right corner)

Sorry teacher! It's funny though, he wasn't this appalled when I missed a 167 point bingo! That time I only got this:

And lastly this is the face you get when you match or better his idea (or cheated and still had the letters from his suggestion last turn.). NOT that I'd ever do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment