Wednesday 27 June 2012

Strawberry pie oh my

One more walk before the hot weather returns and it was a fun one with Caleb and Emily. But first there was strawberry pie from Heritage House to eat!

It's a fund raiser that they do every year.

Yum!

It was more of a walk then carry than a real walk!

Harrison got to off the beaten track so that was exciting!

Thanks for the walk Caleb!

Who needs Wonderland when you have actual dangerous activities to partake of?

Earlier today Alice, Harrison's favorite scritcher came by for a visit. He LOVES her!

If Harrison had any money he'd pay Alice to come over every day!

Well unless the pathology is not back yet I'll find out what's what tomorrow. Karen and I head out for Hamilton around 10am. I'll let you know when we get back. Hoping too that they'll have some bright ideas about closing the lymph wound. We'll see.

And oh hey, I did my own laundry today! Maybe shouldn't have yet, but nevertheless I did and that's a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment