Thursday 19 July 2012

Cool joy

Happily almost no cancer talk today. Didn't realize what a smooth zone I've gotten into with the my favorite nurses till I had a newbie today. I refused the tape she wanted to use - think about it - and luckily Doreena will be back tomorrow. Also I have my 3 day "not burned out a pot" chip!

A lovely break in the heat allowed a real walk for Harrison today. He literally trotted off the porch and down the sidewalk with a stop along the way to express some whole body joy.

Not sure why this back yard is so fascinating but it apparently is awesome enough to stare at for over an hour. Thankfully I have books in my iPod!

Eventually a few other things caught our eye too

Now that there are tables and benches all around the building we have to stop and visit each one, probably good for my knee at this point.

Time for a tiger in the wild imitation while I listen to a story about an escaped tiger in We Bought A Zoo.

All in all a splendid walk for a sweet little boy who's been waiting for the weather to cooperate for a long time!

2 comments:

  1. Who's taking who for a walk? Is he getting over his fear of planes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, Harrison is for sure walking me! He still doesn't like the planes but just kind of ignores them if we're too far from home to duck and cover. Wonder if you and Gary will maybe get a puppy, your first real pet, it's a whole new life experience!

      Delete