Tuesday 17 July 2012

Harrison says relax

Happy to report that I didn't do a blessed thing today except sit in my chair and send emails. Oh and I boiled some eggs trying to get some more black off the second pot that I burned. Happy to report that last night I just boiled the pot dry - not on through to the point of alchemy. Don't worry, from now on I'm using the oven timer so we'll save the Alzheimer's test for a just a little while.

iPod camera still not quite back, I think it got cranky from the high humidity, probably thought it was being put through the wash again!

Btw yesterday when I got home from the appointment Harrison gave me some nice hugs but then he initiated some high jumping fishing pole play. (There hasn't been a lot of that around here lately.) Considering how tired I was I was amazed at how well he can read me!

No comments:

Post a Comment