Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hint

This is a boy who wants to go outside.

In case I don't get it he is now sitting directly on his leash. Sometimes I'm not so bright so I need help!

I did my walk first because it's still too hot to walk a cat. Made it halfway around my building. I think that's probably as much as my surgeon would want me walking right now. But I can do it every day.

Found this little happy in the mail! Yay!

FINALLY it was time for the cat to go out for his sit in the shade. Didn't move for half an hour. It was funny, like he was trying so hard to enjoy it but it was too hot to move.

I like the lacy shadows of the flowers.

I took some pictures of the purple Rose of Sharon bush flowers because it doesn't look like they'll last long this year.

Also I don't know what this is, don't have any roses, but I thought it was beautiful.

And finally two more awesome guest flower photos from my brother Henry. His back yard is a thing of beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, and some GOOD news!
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete