Sunday 22 July 2012

Now you're talking like a pirate

Okay the no good egg sucking rotten news is that my wound has started hurting again. It hadn't hurt for over a week and a few nights ago I thought I felt it but dismissed it as a vicious rumour started by the tabloids to take the pressure off Tom and Katie but its true and it's getting worse fast. I have no idea what needs to happen next or even which set of doctors to call. I'll start with my GP tomorrow.

In the meantime I had the good sense to go shopping! Nothing like a little retail therapy to cheer a person up. Guess what!? I bought a pirate shirt!

I put it on at the store, turned to look in the mirror and laughed out loud. I'm going to wear it on the first day of radiation. That'll show the crotch cancer who's boss!!! Bright orange horizontal stripes -Stacy and Clinton would be turning over in their graves if they were dead. Anybody got an eye patch?

So I bought a whole bunch of tops. Most of them were $10 or $15! I bought 2 red ones in honor of my Dad who believed that red has strength.

Look who we ran into! Didn't even know he was in town. Just sorry I wasn't wearing my pirate shirt.

Some of my other pictures from today are on Facebook too but you guys exclusively get the best ones like pirate shirts and me with my boo Justin.

We had a bit of rain this afternoon!

Harrison's not happy about the wound hurting again either!

Can you say a little prayer for my niece's little cat Ozzy? He's lost and we're hoping he'll be found like Whiskers was. Be on the look out if you're in Waterloo please, or actually wherever you live as our family cats do seem to get around.

This is Ozzy. He looks like a kitten but he's full grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment