Tuesday 10 July 2012

Belly up

The nurse says the wound is down another cm to 8. Going the right direction but hurry it along wound!! The pool awaits!

Yesterday Sheena my physiotherapist said I'm doing well with my knee and it's still straight. I'm walking almost normally - amazing!

Tomorrow I have a mammogram, not related to all this brouhaha, just my reward for being 52. Hoping the staff at Freeport are friendlier than they were 2 years ago!

But AFTER the mammogram I get to go up to Elmira and hang with a whole bunch of my favorite kids! Oh yes there will be pictures!

Today was a great day for cat walking and rolling over to make new friends. I don't have pictures of this but every day Harrison is wearing the nurses down to get attention. Today he employed the full on Double Cute Turtle where he rolls over on his back AND wraps his paws around his head. Worked perfectly to earn him some petting. Resistance is futile!

No comments:

Post a Comment