Thursday 5 July 2012

Yay day

Today we went to a pool party at my good friend's house. It's how we celebrate the end of school and the beginning of summer!

I'm not allowed to go swimming yet. One of the very hardest restrictions my being ill has imposed on me. So I decided to put my cameras down and get wet anyway.

Yeah so I'm loving life a lot but just to counter balance all the "You're doing so great and being so positive" stuff a little bit, I present the following evidence from my snack cupboard:

But there's this too so I think it's okay.

Anyway, we headed over to Zehrs and then Harry got some much needed attention since he is very upset that he can't stay outside very long due to the fact that I refuse to turn down all the HOT! He always wants to try again in 10 minutes in case it's cooled down.

All in all a great day. The wound continues to slow down and my bladder is no longer attempting to abdicate from my body which I really appreciate. Oh and I got a new pot yay!

1 comment: