Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 1 part two

Had a GREAT day. Kathy and Jessica didn't yell at me when I bright twice as much stuff as two two of them combined - picture of that on my land locked camera and Daisy the bulldog is a delight. Sheer delight. Could not be sweeter!

My chair!

My view after I walked down this hill

Only made it a little way up the hill and Kathy went and got the car which, let's face it had been the plan. Want to save some knee juice for the Wiarton Willie park tomorrow!

Here's my porch view. The inside of the cottage is beautiful. Maybe I'll take pictures just before we go.

Here's the view I'll have tomorrow while I post this. Thrilled to be with friends that love wifi as much as I do!

And here's Daisy on my bed with me. Quite a leap! She snuggled for a while but was always sighing. She's part shepherd I think cause if she could have the three of us in the same room, better yet bed, that would be the best thing ever!

Finally she just had to go be with her real family upstairs so she came up and gave my chin a kiss and off she went. I told you sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment