Friday 24 August 2012

Hope floats

Today was a day for a long walk where we once again contemplated the EXACT same two back yards as usual. I swear those people are going to call the police on me some day for lurking!

Harrison got in a snit about leaving and put his head down and slipped his harness off and went back to the fence. He let me catch him easily and we went back to spying happily for a while.

Today was awesome because I got to spend the evening with a friend from way back! She is very up on medical trends and brought me the gift of a pre radiation approved relaxation kit that looks a lot like a floatie chair. Don't be fooled it's actually for therapy only. I'm pretty sure the yellow bikini is in the box too!

We went to Arabesque for dinner...

And furthered my ice cream quest later. Tonight's flavour was Cherry Cheesecake. Two thumbs up from me but a bit too heavy on the cherry for Denise.

Wonderful to see you Denise!

Here's my favorite unintentional picture in a while:

Thanks for all the love re yesterday's post and yeah, I don't know why it has to be so hard to leave a comment on this blog!

Good Night. Sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment