Monday 20 August 2012

Rebels with a cone

Almost every single day writing this blog reminds me how grateful I am for everything and most especially every one I have in my life. Today is certainly no exception!

I don't know why but even the clouds seemed happy today. I call this one Angry Bird but he's still cute.

Harry got to sit and smell the flowers with me in the early afternoon but later when Karen and the kids came over Caleb took him for a walk that turned more into a forced march and he's been sleeping hard ever since.

Guess what we did? Well yes, marched the cat, did the laundry sure, but then we had ice cream for supper! First we very virtuously had veggies and fruit (in case you were worried we get scurvy) then it was off to introduce them to my ice cream shop.

The kids appreciated the irony of the location of the ice cream shop to this:

Then we didn't wait any time at all before we went to do this!

Just a bunch of rule breakers that's what we are!

Oh and earlier today it was take your kid to work day for chippies.

Mrs Jada Smith Von Chippie brought little Willow to our window, showed her a few cat taunting moves and went shopping.

I'm such a fancy photographer, I use screen doors as filters and car headlights in the parking lot as sun spot sources.

Shoulda washed my windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment