Sunday 23 September 2012

Blanket statement

Today I did absolutely nothing except back up my iPod and update to iOS6. Trust me that takes all afternoon!

Henry dropped by with some stuff for me and asked if this blanket that was probably left in their car on Broannie day is mine. I said no but my feet are cold!

So if you belong to it let me know. I may return it. Okay will.

Harrison would be happy because he hates it. Will only climb on my lap if I move it.

If I move it to one side he jumps on up and stalks it. I know it looks like its the iPod charger wire he's after but trust me he's at home with that.

Earlier today when he walked by I moved my toe under the blanket and he literally - no exaggeration - jumped two feet straight into the air.

Who knew fall could be so exciting?

Pretty calm now on his blanket free personally owned piece of real-estate also known as the middle of my bed.

Back to the radiation world tomorrow. Have an appointment with Dr Kobeleva the radiation oncologist too.

No comments:

Post a Comment