Thursday 6 September 2012

Blessed

Remember my friend Johanna who lent me all the pirate stuff? Well she's walking THIS Saturday in the weekend to end women's cancer event. She came by to pick up her Cure Crotch Cancer buttons tonight. She's going to try to get some pictures for us on Saturday but if not we'll always have these!










Talk about appropriate product placement and awesome friend!  You can still support Johanna's walk Here!





Tonight we got back on the homework train...












and renewed my pedicure.  Very handy to have a niece who comes equipped with all your spa needs!














And then it was time to run around in circles.  Can't wait to try that out when I get my next knee!


























This is the kind of fun they make for themselves when I can't go swimming.  All their lives they've adjusted to my activity ability level from the time they were babies climbing up onto the change table for me on up.  Never once was there a time when they ran outside the circle of my voice when they were toddlers.  Extraordinarily fortunate.  That's what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment