Monday 3 September 2012

Day 3 - Which way to the beach!?



  











 Yes I wore my pirate shirt. Guess what shape the guy's kite beside me was?  Yup a full on pirate ship!  For those who missed it I've decided the theme for my radiation will be pirates. Just because this shirt made me laugh so hard when I first tried it on and I want to be tough but not lose my sense of humour too much.  (Tomorrow i will return the appointment secretary's call and find out when things get started)























































Fully and completely, present tense,  100 percent, here!








I don't know who these people are but I love them and their patience.










So I'm sitting in the car happily waiting while Kathy and Jess hit the Sauble shops and I decide to change in the car. There's not a soul in sight and I have years of doing the gym class stealth change in my past experience.


Of course I get stuck with my shirt kind of half on, covered but stuck. Lucky there's no people eh?  Wait what's that a whole big family, oh they'll be gone soon.


Oh they're going to start up a bocci game RIGHT smack dab in front of me. In the parking lot. Oh good they're taking pictures with their iPad.


Here's hoping Kathy's car windows were well tinted!













No comments:

Post a Comment