Saturday 22 September 2012

Fallish

Nice quiet radiation free day(that I know of).

Harry and I took our regular walk to his fence.

I thought this first picture was pretty good for the iPod. The rest except for the last one are the Canon.

Fall is in the air. I love that.

Some flowers are still going strong.

Some not so much.

Wonder if this squirrel has a bit of skunk in the old family tree?

I've been on the look out for this little family. One of the reasons I usually take my big camera on our walks.

Haven't seen them since Canada day but I'm told they all look the same now, are still hanging around and sometimes head on down the street to the graveyard.

Must be camera shy!

G'night.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...
    Myself, I had a nice responsibility-free day, with no children (that I know of).
    We did have a little shiba inu that looked almost as cute as Harry when sleeping.

    ReplyDelete