Sunday 9 September 2012

Testing 123

Ever since I tried to post my blog from the parking lot in Wiarton Willy's Timmie's I've had to post from my computer because I get an error message about reaching my photo limit when I try to post from my iPod. So tonight I'm going to do the unthinkable and not load any pictures in the hopes that that will solve the glitch!

Okay fingers crossed!

Edited to add:

Woohoo! It worked. Now I'm going to try to post some more pictures from yesterday to see if we're really open for bloggy business again.

Some drownward dog action. I wish I could have got a picture of the awesome backflip that Erik did. The life guard told him never to do that again but it was so totally worth it! Next family swim at the Waterloo rec centre with better diving and hopefully less frazzled staff!

Look at the text Karen got during sushi. Johanna made it the whole 32 km on an iffy ankle! I'm so proud of her. I hope to have her do a guest blog telling us all about it!

Okay I hope these pictures post!

Edited again to add:

Yay. I figured it out. It had nothing to do with being on holidays and everything to do with the google album being full with over 1000 pictures! I've started another one and we're good to go!

I'm hoping that I also made it easier to leave comments by hopefully removing the robot checking impossible to read test words. We'll see.

8 comments: