Friday 14 September 2012

The plan it comes together

Hey, so you know how if all goes well I'll be having my first radiation treatment next Tuesday or Wednesday? Well guess what September 19th is? That's right it's International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

It's like I planned it all along! My family doctor didn't know about this but she dared me to go in dressed in full pirate regalia just to see if they try to commit me. Don't worry people who will be giving me rides I won't actually do it but you can bet your sweet bippy I'll have my camera and an eye patch or parrot in my pocket! I wonder if the parking meters take golden doubloons?

Harry yelled for outside today as soon as it stopped raining but Chippie must still have been under cover.

My screen door filter again. I quite like it!

The other day i was thinking that when I looked at this picture it makes me think of my favorite baby picture of Annette. A few years later with babies of her own and she's still just as funny and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment