Monday 15 October 2012

Day 18

This just in! We interrupt this blog to bring you breaking news!

My friend Gail was at a cancer thingy in Ottawa and brought this home for me. MUCH better than a T shirt!

It's a silicone gel for open wounds and so far it's made a big difference in reducing pain for a while after I put it on! Fingers crossed that it'll make even more difference once I've used it for a while. Very happy little guinea pig here! I can leave it on and don't have to remove it before treatments which is huge. I can put it on areas that haven't broken out yet to try to prevent problems before they start.

So grateful!

Look at the beautiful card that my nephew Todd and his girlfriend Jen made me! That's Harrison's little brother Macho spelling it out for me. How cool is that!

And here's Harry "enjoying" a ribbon I made for him out of receiving blanket edge. Receiving blankets are a huge deal to me right now and have replaced almost all paper products in my life. The trick is to not flush them so as to not in future, entertain the plumber.

Turn off that camera!

Tomorrow's ride in is crazy Dave so I'm going to match crazy with crazy and wear my pirate shirt!

2 comments: