Saturday 6 October 2012

Happy hot tub day!

Had a really fun lunch with some friends today. We saw some sights along the way.

Nothing says Thanksgiving like a good hot tub sale!

Best Humus ever here!

Derya gave me a great purse that will adjust to any length I need!

The food was great as always!

Melanie is very serious about her ketchup but swears she no longer puts it on corn on the cob.

Hot and puffy straight out of the oven!

Waving good bye to our friendly neighborhood hot tub buddy.

Purple sparkly toes as promised!

Hope you're having a great long weekend. I'm thankful for so much especially painkillers!

I'm becoming one with the extra painkillers cause the burns are becoming one with increasingly sensitive areas.

I'm thankful for radiation and for nieces that paint my toe nails and make me beautiful turkey cards and SO much more!



1 comment: