Tuesday 30 October 2012

The last day of radiation

Yesterday was amazing in so many ways. Harry and I had a pirate party before Mary came to pick me up.

Harry's turn at the hat!

Emily's words were with me every day. And so were all of you.

Heading to radiation.

Mary was kind enough not only to take pictures but she also ran back out into the rainy weather to get my pirate regalia!

The radiation teams were fantastic throughout this whole ordeal. Just really really great. Bruce was the best person I could have had on my first day. Truly a great communicator and he took my pirate act in stride!

I want to look at the smile on my face in these pictures and never forget that I reached every goal that my doctors set for me and I did it with a positive attitude every day.

Yay me!!

Bub bye radiation!

3 comments:

  1. Yup! You totally rocked it!
    Third picture of Harry = 'My Preciousss...'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!
    Finished just in time to use your pirate suit to go get some treats now tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great smile!!!
    YAY You :)

    ReplyDelete