Wednesday 28 November 2012

Getting to know Siri

Good day. Got my new iPod! I'm writing this with my voice! How cool is that. Siri help me with my research today and sons. that was supposed to be an sentence. And sentence. And sentence. And isn't finished. And as an EMD. That would be D and D. try E and D.

Using my fingers to type that was supposed to be END sentence not "and sons." My sons don't need any help since they don't exist. This may take a while folks we're stilling getting to know each other.

PS you say period. Not and sentence. END!

Bet you didn't know that 0% of men go through menopause and have hot flashes! Well now you do!

Here's Harry getting to know Siri.

We went swimming today so I'm tuckered out but I did take a few pictures.

Kinda sad that my very first picture is blurry but I was moving it pretty hard.

It's going to be a lot of fun to have a flash on my iPod.

Harry got his hat and his bed played together. perfect!

My favorite Internet pictures of the day.

You have to study that last one for a while. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment