Friday 16 November 2012

Hunters

Another beautiful day so the Hare and I went for walk again. Seems to be working to keep the cold at bay. So far so good!

We didn't plan to but we made it the whole way around the building! Harrison just kept on walking to the next picnic table and after a while it was was closer to home to just keep on walking. My knee was more than happy to do this.

The scarf that Emily sewed for me with the iPod pocket is perfect for walking!

Love his white shirt

And cute little toes!

Instant hunter mode.

We've become good at alerting each other. Harrison crouches like that or points and I whisper chippie chippie chippie and he's instantly alert.

We are probably the oddest hunting buddies around. And the least harmful. I take pictures and Harrison just patted the baby mouse he found last year and jumped back startled when it moved.

I hunt interesting tree branches too. Harrison not so much unless there's a turkey on it.

I hunt quarters too!

This little barker almost derailed the walk but once Harrison figured out he was behind a fence he did some causal lingering and enjoyed the barking.

Well deserved upside down sleepies tonight after a big walk.

Tomorrow Ava's 9th birthday party pictures. Yay!

Click here to see some really really awesome cat and cute grandma pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment