Monday 19 November 2012

Party party part 2

Gave my knee a break and didn't walk around the building today. Hung around inside instead.

But it's supposed to be nice again tomorrow so no promises. I think it's funny that I feel guilty for exercising. And it really is too far for this loaner knee.

I continue to heal pretty well from the radiation. It's very odd to peel in that area. Don't think about that too hard. I'll change the subject.

Hey look, I won at cards tonight!

Here's the food portion of the big birthday party. Annette made some pretty awesome party spaghetti!

The girls celebrated Movember too!

Melissa always has a cupcake when you need one!! And a kind heart and listening ear and anything else at all you could possibly want in a niece. Annette too. I'm sure Ava is going to be just like them and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love when our cat Albus sits with his front legs crossed! So sophisticated, like Harry.

    That's funny cuz I was thinking of colouring my 'stache too!

    ReplyDelete