Thursday 15 November 2012

Sniffle walkies

So I feel like I might be coming down with something. I'm not going to succumb to it until I have to. We'll see. I'm glad I washed my hands before I touched the baby last night.

I promised Emily I'd post the pictures from her camera last night.

Love the forehead wrinkles!

Thanks Emily!

Harry insisted on walkies today. I would probably have skipped the walk but I'm glad I went. Maybe blast the cold germs away!

Look at the fat tail. Harrison does not approve of leaf blowers!

Had a little fun with filters today.

Along the lines of last night's it's tough growing up picture, here are some pictures that show "who's the boss."

1 comment:

  1. So glad you lured me over here! That last photo is a riot. I also like your cat-on-a-leash which leads me to hope it is an indoor kitty as THEY ALL SHOULD BE. I personally also fatten up my tail at leaf blowers, which are my major pet peeve. I just passed one on the sidewalk today and it was everything I could do not to tell him I'd pick up the last twenty leaves myself if he'd quit burning oil.

    ReplyDelete