Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tracking Santa

Yeah you know what's not annoying AT ALL? Hot flashes. I here by dispense my naturopathic family members to read up on natural remedies I could take. I myself have taken a self imposed sabbatical from googling symptoms for a while. Thanks.

I figure if I can teach the word vulvectomy to auto correct I can also talk about menopause. Thank you auto correct cause I can talk about it but I sure cant spell it!

I know there are a lot of things far worse than hot flashes, trust me on that, but for flat out annoying not a lot of things come close.

So I got Marky out of the closet today (My Mark's Work Warehouse heavy duty coat) and Harry and I went outside.

Still loves his long grass

Oh ho ho you are so lovely my beautiful Buttercup. (Should be read in Peppy le Pew French.)

Then I tried to talk him into a few steps into the snow.

But he tried to lure me back to sit on the chair instead

In the end he made it a few yards. I was proud of him for trying.

Not really a go though so I took him back in and walked to the garbage bin by myself. He didn't really like that so he may try harder next time.

Very sleepy tiger now.

So the Fed Ex tracker says my iPod is in Cambridge and may come tomorrow. Woo hoo! Come on Santa!

And finally this my favorite meme in a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment