Monday 24 December 2012

Cookie Eve

Good day making Christmas treats.

Lemon short bread and ginger snaps.

My house smells great!

Then I went ahead and lost some nickels at cards and came home to watch Harrison make cat nip tea. He drops his Christmas cat nip into one of his water dishes and actually pokes at it. Last time I didn't see him do it but when I got up the next morning the water in his bowl was dark brown and Harrison was snookered for the rest of the day. He doesn't drink the water and complains till I take it out but sucking on the wet cat nip bag is apparently high octane! So tonight I put it up to dry and we opened our Christmas present from Karen instead.

What a good helper!

Karen and her family always have in their stocking something to read:

Something you need:

Something to eat:

And something for me to open tomorrow.

Pretty special sister for a single person to have! Thank you.

Harrison is in tissue paper glory! If he had the facial muscles to smile he would!

Merry Christmas from Harrison and me and Father Christmas!

2 comments: