Saturday 22 December 2012

Cooper update

First things first! Dana sent me these two beauties of Cooper yesterday. Wow how he's grown!

I think she said he's over 10 pounds now. Hard to believe Caleb was bigger than this when he was born. Cooper was a lot earlier though and is catching up well!

Today was a Marky Mark coat day for my walk. In fact it was so windy sounding that Harrison wouldn't step foot outside. I wasn't sure he deserved his treat but he did let me put his harness on so he got one.

I had to watch the squirrel show by myself!

There was a little bit of snow to take pictures of if you squinted just right.

I had a little bit of fun with filters tonight.

Above is the real picture of the birds.

Harrison is pretty relaxed about sewing compared to other cats I've had!

But even he has a limit.

These pictures made me smile.

Tomorrow I'll show you how I made peanut butter Nutella Race crispy squares. That would be race crispy squares Siri. Rice. Crispy. Squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment