Sunday 23 December 2012

Getting Merry

Spent most of the day on a surprise present for the whole family and
Harry posed for our Christmas card.

Here it is. Thanks Henry for the font, my new Christmas favorite.

As promised here's my experimental peanut butter rice krispies squares with chocolate Nutella topping.

Make the Rice Krispie square recipe on the back of the cereal box. When the marshmallows are melted add half a cup of creamy peanut butter. Don't do like me and add the peanut butter too early.

Melt a big gob of Nutella and about half a regular size package of choc chips. (I only used a quarter package and it wasn't enough.)

I use the microwave to melt but remember to check it often and if its totally melted its probably burned. So take it out when it's still lumpy and stir it smooth.

I cut some marshmallows in half with kitchen scissors and painted them.

The colour test marshmallow is always one of my favorites.

Can't wait till Wed to see this little guy!

From the net, thanks Heather.

Hello my name is Jolly McJingles! What's yours?

1 comment: