Friday 11 January 2013

Colouring outside the lines

So far so good with the heart monitor. It's easier to sleep with than the pic
line was. I haven't felt anything unusual so I haven't pressed the button, but it did go off once at the fun hour of 5 AM. No idea why because I was sound asleep. The sound it makes is like a fax going off for a minute and then your phone rings. So that's relaxing. So far Harrison has been able to keep his hands off.

But he's interested. Tonight at cards we had a good laugh because I told Alice that she could literally push my button instead of just figuratively.

Harrison made me laugh today. He often shares his food with his black shoelace friend but today it was his catnip toy's turn to eat.

I am interested to find out if it gets full and if so will it be removed.

As you can see the pirate hat is still in full play.

The next pictures were taken yesterday with an app called photo stitch. You're supposed to do it in such a manner that the stitching is seamless, so that you can get a big picture of the Grand Canyon etc. in one shot.

I like it better this way with messy imperfect borders.

Kind of like you're scratching a lottery ticket except it's nature. Maybe someday I'll learn how to do it right but I'm in no hurry.

No idea who took this puppy's picture, it was on the little friends Facebook page, the guy who takes pictures of underwater dogs.

See some here. They are truly awesome.

I think the picture is amazing and this pup could replace grumpy cat, except he's far cuter.

I feel like my cold or flu has renewed its purpose and vows today and is starting over from scratch. Awesome. And while I'm complaining the tape at the site of the electrodes on this heart machine itch tremendously. But I'm allowed to move them every other day and I have a whole week until my next batch of doctors appointments start so that's something!

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment