Friday 4 January 2013

Cough cough

Quiet day spent mostly coughing, watching football, sorting through pictures from yesterday and not doing my dishes. I hope to feel better soon because next Tuesday the big doctor's appointments start beginning with the knee surgeon. I don't want the cold to elevate my infection markers to muddy the waters for the knee. We'll see.

Emily has figured out how to share photos using wifi photo stream. It is excellent to not have to send them 5 at a time via email!! This is part of what she sent today. Are you prepared for some cute?

Are you okay? I did warn you.

On the other hand maybe you're totally grossed out, and it's just my family that thinks this is the cutest thing ever.

I thought Graycee showed great restraint in not going in for some leftover milk!

She was just kind of checking in to see if Cooper was okay with these strange people.

Emily also sent me these.

Ava was going through her lipstick stage.

Something funny that I forgot to tell you about yesterday was when we tried out our newest way of communicating. We want to be able to video talk to other family members even though we have warring handheld devices. So when we tried out a new app that lets our iPods talk to playbook we all donned our ear buds and got busy.

It's too bad I couldn't get all six of us into the picture.

Here's a last hurrah from the New Year's Eve memes:

No comments:

Post a Comment