Saturday 2 February 2013

Over polished

Guess what I did today?

Not sure what the world is coming to. What's next, make up?

This is the point where I should have stopped. Or maybe waited for her to drive better before I slapped on a billion more coats!

OR waited for IT TO DRY better Siri...

But more is always better. Right Mimi?

Right?

Stinkeyyyy says Harry!

As you can see I sure don't have Emily's light touch!

I'm going to go ahead and pretend that this bumpy effect is what I was going for!

Ha! I make myself laugh.

Maybe no one will look to closely. Or maybe they won't be able to find their glasses.

I couldn't find my glasses for about 10 minutes yesterday. I would've gladly borrowed some from that dog.

I feel kind of good that I actually have one spammer on my blog! Fortunately or unfortunately Blogger is very good at finding spam and erases it right away so you guys miss it.

Here's one from last night:

15 hours ago
Anonymous
to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Slim Cat trial day":

Hello, of course this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of
things from it about blogging. thanks.
Look at my blog ; IT Support

Posted by Anonymous to EKK A RAT at 2 February 2013 06:51>

Did you hear that? My blog is genuinely fastidious and you can learn a lot from it. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment