Friday 15 March 2013

So close and yet so far!

Well, just to keep things interesting I now have an infected tooth. I was able to contact my doctor and get on antibiotics today. On Monday I will have to call to the pre-op clinic and see if this will delay the surgery. Apparently teeth are very much connected to artificial joints. I would be very sorry if the surgery got delayed again but on the other hand there's no point going in with a disadvantage. We'll see what happens.

Col. Chris Hadfield's view of home from space today.

My view while reading hunger games today. Can't decide if I love it or hate it. The book not the view. The view I love.

Good night from Clover McSmelly!

2 comments:

  1. Or you could be Warty McSmelly!

    Hope the surgery is not delayed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Peevish McFEARSOME!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete