Sunday 28 April 2013

Today

Lovely day. I attended my newest great niece's baptism. Her parents want to minimize her appearance on the WWW so I'll be limiting pictures to the family website. But we are so grateful that my niece Erin is home from the hospital with her new baby and kids.

I had a cool ride!

Cooper was wearing shoes for the first time. I can't believe he left them on all day!

He was sporting a styling big boy shirt too!

Cooper was pretty sure Deborah should share her earrings with him

Cooper is almost 6 months old so he gets to try food soon. Man he is going to love that!

Deborah and TJ call each other this morning and wore matching outfits! Also TJ got a little bit of sun yesterday But he was not really THIS pink

Back down from 20 minutes cause I used a bigger roll to put my ankle on. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment