Sunday 19 May 2013

Quiet day

Poor Harry only got a porch sit today. I had to use all my knee energy for doing my laundry. (I've successfully cut back my pain meds from three times a day to twice a day.) Besides as soon as it gets humid I get bitten by bugs and I react in a big way. Not as bad as my sister used to though and I'm grateful for that.

Tomorrow is our big family picnic and I have some heavy-duty bug spray plans for that.

Fireworks going on outside tonight startling Harrison. He sure doesn't understand why people get any pleasure out of that.

Something cute when Ava and Olivia were here was that they were playing with Siri on the iPad, singing a song to see if Siri could get the words right.

Annette and I had a hard time keeping a straight face when they asked us to sing "Oprah" along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment