Saturday 22 June 2013

Worldwide knit in public day - the ducks

No flower pictures today because I went to the gym today with Maureen instead of walking. 2.5 minutes on the recumbent bike and 2.5 minutes on the elliptical trainer and 30 reps of everything I know how to do on the weight circuit. I'm not thrilled with only 5 minutes on the machines but hey it's a start. The recumbent bike in particular found some muscles at the top of my thighs that are apparently brand-new. Glad I did not ask the wellness center yet if I could borrow theirs, I would not have gotten very far! Overall though it felt really good to go to the gym especially with such a good friend. We went grocery shopping afterwards and the reality is for me that's a work out too.

I did not follow my physiotherapists advice and bring my rollator. Just doesn't make sense in a gym where the machines are only accessible by stairs. I can sit on the gym equipment if I need to.

The last article I wrote was on wedding cakes. I wish I could've used this but it is just too ridiculous.

Apparently naked cakes are all the rage:

I guess you know what flavor you were getting.

Here are your duck pictures:

Hoping this means things are turning around for Brent and Joannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment