Monday 2 September 2013

Games

How cool are these real roses!

One of the ladies from the next card table received them tonight and let me take a picture.

If you are like me and need to know how they did it check this out

I really love it when Harrison hops up on the bench beside me. There's usually a kiss and then he tries to look as cool as he possibly can while wearing a pink harness and sitting beside a human wearing a large camera and ear phones trying to take selfies with him.

Poor guy, but it really does mean he's very relaxed. I've tried a lot of different harnesses lately and this style of harness feels the most secure. The old red one was loosening just from him turning temper tantrum turtles on the sidewalk. I promise to look for a different color for him Maureen.

We were grateful for the cooler weather today. It meant I could just follow him around and let him sit or go wherever he wanted to while I listened to Robert Altman's biography. He did a thorough drug sniffing test on a white car today. Especially the tire rims and under the front bumper. I go for my own walk first so I'm not so impatient. Having a bit of champagne so just went around the building once today. Ha ha that would be shin pain Siri. Champagne would probably be limiting too.

Tonight we played this:

And this:

Then we discovered cat-tube!

So much better!

Harrison is currently underneath my chair and just reached up and tickled my back through the chair. I swear he has a sense of humour.

This awesome picture was made by my niece Melissa:

Happy back-to-school everyone!

&

I'm a little from column A and a little from column B. I can handle the fact that cats apparently spell funny, but I still can't help noticing the unintentional your you're problem. I have a feeling I will just have to get over that. And it's not just kids that do it either. Maybe we should all just devolve to ur.

I still think we should use punctuation sometimes. Tonight a friend of my friend wrote under a picture of her and her sister: "Very nice a long time since I have seen you guys looking good."

I don't think that's what she meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment