Thursday 19 September 2013

Pirate Cooper

Yep been saving that one!

Thanks to everyone for making sure I knew it was talk like a pirate day! I knew it was coming up hence the pirate prop (that Melanie and her grand daughter coloured for me) at the apple picking yesterday but I thought it was the 23rd. Happy that I'm not preparing for radiation by being a tough pirate like I was last year at this time. My first day of radiation was actually talk like a pirate day. Helped break the ice. Not that the radiation people were icy, they were awesome all the way through. The radiation burns could've use some personality help.

This is a fun test to take to see what your pirate name is:



My pirate name is:


Bloody Ethel Bonney



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

Took it easy today, just halfway around the building on my walk. Weird to do it after dark! Knee feels pretty good.

Here are the pictures from yesterday's fun.

One of my favorite things is that we don't really set out to do photo shoots. There's no, lets go over here and try this. I just keep snapping, Cooper kindly ignores the big black camera - he knows I'll show him the picture if he asks and Dana keeps being open to the camera and being the loving mom she is. Love it.

Thanks for the pirate treats Maureen, hoping for your sake and all the other teachers out there that next year's talk like a pirate day does not land on a full moon again!

&

Ahem:

No comments:

Post a Comment