Thursday 12 September 2013

Today's walk & more Cooper

Today I went around our building as well as the nursing home. I haven't done that walk for a while. The weather was great after it rained. Harrison didn't make it off the porch, there had been an endless parade of lawnmowers and garbage trucks all afternoon so he stayed close to home.

As you can see in the next few pictures every once in a while I have to shift from automatic to manual and see what happens.

Automatic is obviously a lot more comfortable but I'm never going to learn if I don't try.

Whoo back to automatic!

Wonder what Harrison would've made of this new kind of grate? I'll have to try to get him over to one.

Here are some of the pictures from my good camera from yesterday. More of them are on Facebook.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment