Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tuesdays with Sharon

My last two Tuesdays have been awesome because of visits from this amazing lady!

That's my friend Sharon from Australia. I did my thing where I confused "next Tuesday" with the date she had originally told me she was coming and the upshot was that when she showed up last week I was totally caught off guard. Thrilled to see her but gob smacked. Luckily I was dressed and my trusty Keurig was ready to go after a quick mug wash!

We had a great visit and the best part was that she could come again THIS Tuesday!

It has been 20 years since she was here in Canada getting her doctorate and the time really meant nothing.

Sharon walked from Duke and Weber street to here because she's used to driving on the left side of the road and felt it was more diplomatic to walk or take a cab than kill people. She's funny that way!

Harrison's walk was a little shorter. Specifically he walked one porch length and back. Oh well I got a bit further after he went back in.

Some squirrels for Sharon:

Do you see the bird below?

Apparently today was International Cat Day. I'm not sure that made it any different than any other day for this boy.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment