Friday 27 December 2013

Candy landy

Not much time for blogging because this:

This is the proper kind of caramel to use for the pretzel turtles:

Finishing touches tomorrow.

And yes I made some naked turtles for Maureen.

I've decided I don't care what these look like, they taste great:

Marshmallow Costco cereal. What I don't do for none chocolate loving friends.


Hmmm:

Thought that counts? I don't really like brown sugar fudge so I can't tell if it's great or garbage :)

Do'ya need cheering up? Look at this wonder from the east, another picture of Rebekah in her very own thinking chair!

You're welcome.

&

I don't know, looks kinda fun to me. Not sure how I'd take pictures though. Chances are the person walking in bad weather doing this will be landing on their tailbone shortly.

These were made by my nephews in the west:

The picture begs for some kind of "Not in my neighbourhood" caption.

You make a better door than a window?

Get off my lawn ya little candy a$&?

Your mother wears army fruits?

Your dog left another pink turd on my lawn?

No comments:

Post a Comment