Sunday 22 December 2013

Ice ice baby

Well, I was totally wrong, last nights ice stayed with a vengeance. I was fortunate that we didn't lose power here (yet anyway) because a lot of other people have.

I pretty much let the long lens do the outside walking today though I did walk down to the road inside the building to see if I could check on the Rosenkranz sisters but the sidewalks were just not safe enough.

There were still a few flowers in the flower bed beside me.

I did get a really far off view of my rose sisters bush, not sure but this may be them:

We'll see.

Yeah, two steps exactly. Ha!

High time for a peek at the cutest baby in the east! My great niece Rebekah continues to simply grow sweeter every day. We'll miss our far away family this Christmas.

What'd I tell you!

Rebekah with my sister, her Grandma Mary Lynn.

And Cooper got his picture made with Santa! So smart to have a couch for safety with mom Dana.

Here's a card for you from Emily!

&

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Ruthe! You should send some to the weather network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Ruthe! You should send some to the weather network.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the ice is dangerous and all, and many people were without power, but WOW! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete